Differences between Dr Whitaker Forward Plus Daily Regimen and other multivitamins
- Carlson Super 2 Daily
- Centrum Adults
- Centrum Kids
- Centrum Men
- Centrum Silver Adults 50+
- Centrum Silver Men's 50+
- Centrum Silver Women's 50+
- Centrum Women
- Life Extension Children's Formula
- Life Extension Two-Per-Day Capsules
- NOW Foods ADAM Superior Men's Multi Softgels
- NOW Foods EVE Women's MultiVitamin Veg Capsules
- NOW Foods Kid Vits Berry Blast Chewables
- NOW Foods Liquid Multi Gels
- Pure Synergy, Organic Multi Vita•Min
- Pure Vegan, Advanced Vegan
- Thorne Research, Basic Nutrients V
- Thorne Research, Children's Basic Nutrients
- Trace Minerals Research, Kid's Multi
- USANA Body Rox
- USANA Cellsentials Pack
- USANA Essentials
- USANA Usanimals
- xtendlife Multi-xtra
- xtendlife Total Balance Children's
- xtendlife Total Balance Unisex Premium
About Healthy Directions | Dr Whitaker
Healthy Directions manufacture formulas made by respected health professionals. They have been doing this since for more than two decades. All Healthy Direction vitamins are triple tested.
Dr. Whitaker graduated from Dartmouth College and earned his MD from Emory University. He finished his surgical internship at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta. In 1974, he co-founded the California Orthomolecular Medical Society along with four other doctors including two-time Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling. In 1976, he joined the Pritikin Longevity Center, where he worked before opening the Whitaker Wellness Institute in 1979.
The Whitaker Wellness Institute, closed in 2018, was one of the oldest and largest providers of alternative health therapies in the United States.
Healthy Directions mention that they use third party laboratories for testing but do not say which labs they use.
Recalls 2015 to 2022