Finding the real difference between multivitamins
Vitamin Inspector is a free scientific unbiased online tool designed to show the difference between supplements so you can make informed decisions on what is best for your health.
Reviewing complex lists of ingredients written on vitamin bottles can be quite over-whelming to the health conscious person who wants to know, “Which bottle is right for me?”
Vitamin Inspector makes it simple!
Shop and browse multivitamins, sorting by number of ingredients, total cost and daily cost.
Includes ground breaking complete nutritional comparison which shows:
- which ingredients are matched
- not the difference per tablet but the difference in daily dose
- which ingredients are similar nutritionally (and the research behind this)
The unmatched vitamins and minerals are easily visible just by clicking a button
- Easily see the difference between the most complex multi-vitamins.
- Helping you make decisions.
- Transparent. View the research behind each (non-trivial) ingredient match.
Vitamin Inspector makes it simple to view the differences between the most complex dietary supplements.
Vitamin Inspector empowers you to find the best multi-vitamin.
So… what is Vitamin Inspector?
Vitamin Inspector is a highly intelligent, completely impartial and objective comparison and matching tool that makes it easier to choose the right supplement for you.
The brainchild of Karen Lily, an information systems analyst with knowledge of chemistry and a very keen interest in nutrition, Vitamin Inspector was designed to answer the questions:
- What does Multi ‘X’ have in common with Multi ‘Y’?
- What ingredients are the same and how do the doses differ?
- What ingredients are similar and could make good substitutes for one another.
- What would I be missing out on using Multi ‘X’ instead of Multi ‘Y’ and visa versa.
It also compares number of active ingredients and cost per day to give an indication of the ‘value’ present in a multi.
Nutrients which may protect us from COVID-19
How to find quality vitamins
Is this the answer to the aging problem?
To see how Vitamin Inspector came about read …
use the main menu to Compare multivitamins