Finding the real difference between multivitamins
Vitamin Inspector is a free scientific unbiased online tool designed to show the difference between supplements so you can make informed decisions on what is best for your health.
Reviewing complex lists of ingredients written on vitamin bottles can be quite over-whelming to the health conscious person who wants to know, “Which bottle is right for me?”
Vitamin Inspector makes it simple!
Ground breaking complete nutritional comparison
of complex multivitamin supplements
Vitamin Inspector is a highly intelligent, completely impartial and objective comparison and matching tool that makes it easier to choose the right supplement for you.
YES, we can compare APPLES and ORANGES!
- See which ingredients are matched
- See the difference in daily dose (not the difference per tablet)
- See which ingredients are similar nutritionally (and the research behind this)
- Easily see unmatched vitamins and minerals with the click of a button
- View and shop by cost per day
- View and shop by number of nutrients
- Easily see the difference between the most complex multi-vitamins.
- Transparent. View the research behind each (non-trivial) ingredient match.
- View brand quality
- Make informed decisions.
- Empowering you to find the best multi-vitamin
- What does Multi ‘X’ have in common with Multi ‘Y’?
- What ingredients are the same and how do the doses differ?
- What ingredients are similar and could make good substitutes for one another.
- What would I be missing out on using Multi ‘X’ instead of Multi ‘Y’ and visa versa
The brainchild of Karen Lily, a computing and information systems analyst with knowledge of chemistry and a very keen interest in nutrition.
Vitamin Inspector makes it simple to view the differences between the most complex dietary supplements.
Now comparing single Vitamins and Supplements
use the main menu to Compare multivitamins